EARN 6,800 POINTS
100 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Clayton Shagal Collagen Gel II
Clayton Shagal Collagen Gel II is an depth moisturizer that starts working at the dermis level of the skin to give an overall improvement by strengthening the collagen fibers located in the dermis. A highly advanced anti-aging product for all skin types with a multiple benefits. Clayton Shagal Collagen Gel and Extracts transfer per-cutaneously new collagen fibrils that provide collagen fibers with adequate nourishment to maintain moisture in the skin.
A smart cell system already exists within the cellular matrix: the cells will only absorb what they need. As your skin stablizes, you will find that you need less of the product to get the same benefits.
* Improves skin conditions of rosacea, couperose, broken capillaries.
* Delays formation of wrinkles.
* Improves moisture retention
* Reduces fine lines and wrinles noticably
* Gives a brighter complexion
* Tightens pores
* Reduces stretchmarks
* Reduces pigmentation stains
* Hastens scarring process from burns
* Normalizes oily skin and skin carrying toxins
* Softens skin texture
* Improves toning
* Promotes healing and cicatrisation
* Restores resillience (bounce back of the skin)
* Improves the density (thickness) of the skin
As the skin needs of each individual are different, following the directions of this product accurately is essential and we recommend a gradual dosage to let your skin get use to a fresh supply of nutrients.
Clayton Shagal Collagen Gel II Is for beginners or sensitive skin types.
Ideal for 20-40 yrs.
Ideal for sensitive skin & acne cases
Apply collagen gel in a small quantity to the face, the eye contour, and the neck. Apply evenly, do not massage. Once at skin temperature, the collagen fibrils will be reactivated and therefore will penetrate the pores more easily. Let the gel penetrate thoroughly and make sure the gel penetrates within 60 seconds, to avoid excess.
After a few weeks, the gel will penetrate more slowly indicating that the skin is better nourished; at this point reduce the quantity applied. For better results, apply Clayton Shagal Elastin Gel in the morning and Collagen Gel at night.